At State of the Map we love hearing what has been done with open map data, but we also love seeing it too. This year we’re taking inspiration from regional SotM EU conference and holding a poster competition. Your poster could show how well your home is mapped, it could be a beautiful new style or map. It might not focus on a map but instead focus on a community or statistics, it might be a poster explaining and inviting people to OpenStreetMap. What’s important, is we want it to be about OpenStreetMap.
Rules for the competition
- Poster should be for A0 size (841×1189mm)
- Poster should be about OpenStreetMap
- One entry per person
How to enter
- Upload your poster online
- Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Poster Entry“
- Include: a link to the image, title of the poster, your name(s), whether you would like to bring the A0 poster or for us to print it. The licence of the submitted works is considered to be CC BY-SA 4.0, unless noted otherwise on the image.
Deadline: 30th June 2018
With the entries
- The SotM team hope to shortlist up to 20 posters that will be displayed during the State of the Map 2018 conference in Milan
- During the conference, attendees will be invited to vote on their favourite posters
- As of this time there are no prizes planned other than the satisfaction of sharing your poster with the State of the Map community.
You don’t have to attend SotM 2018 to enter this competition, but great conversations happen while viewing the posters so grab your SotM tickets here!