There’s not long to go until the State of the Map 2009. Here’s a quick update on places you can find out how to participate in the greatest open geo bonanza in the world:
- Register – Don’t leave it too late to get your ticket
- Check out the schedules – There are over 60 talks and workshops to choose from
- Propose a lightning talk – Lightning talks are short, sharp bursts of geo enthusiasm on any topic related to OpenStreetMap
- Participate in the #GeoMob OpenStreetMap App Challenge – Tell the crowd how your start-up or small business is using OpenStreetMap data.
- Sign up for the OSM-Foundation – The State of the Map is organized by volunteers the OpenStreetMap Foundation. By joining the OSM-Foundation you can show your support for the volunteers who make the State of the Map possible. Membership is only £15 per year.