Lucky 13 begins
- Told list maintainers that they can change the language of their list pages (result of yesterdays stuff)
- Doing tile stuff (they’re getting out of date, time to fix them)
- Various party organising things (we have a room for sheffield thanks to sheflug it looks like!)
- Went out and did some mapping whilst waiting for some tiles to generate (see below). Accidentally deleted the trace off the GPS. d’oh!
- Tile stuff done for today. There’s a new layer on the map, ‘Mapnik db’, which is todays planet dump. All the tiles come from a database and 3 CPUs are rendering every tile from zoom 0-18 as I type. Currently it’s good down to about zoom 11, we’ll see where it is tomorrow.