Stuff done today:
- Fixed odd zoom levels in the slippy map (bug 306)
- Fixed a bug where if you just looked at index.html the view, edit, login links etc had crazy lat/lon values
- Created an italian mailing list
- Begun dropping everything from the tiger import that was broken tiger import. Done! Something like 25 or so million segments, nodes and ways gone.
- looked at and converted some potential GPS data (from a currently anonymous source) in to GPX to see if it’s useful (it is)
- Camera arrived, setting it up
- Camera (stevecam) set up, take a look on the sidebar. Should upload every 2 minutes. Brightness issues to be worked out.
- Fixed a bug stopping traces getting imported
- An awful lot of tile work to figure out how to render all the tiles we need to (summary here)
A good day!